[Harp-L] Subject: Cassandra Wilson

......Not harp-related, but I'm finally getting in my Cassandra Wilson "New
Moon Goddess" CD, just for the "Harvest Moon" track.  Anything else that's  as
good will be a bonus.   That's the Neil Young song, sung like  you've never
heard it done before.  If I could play harp the way she sings  it, I'd be a
happy camper indeed.  It's spare, evocative and just plain  beautiful.

Elizabeth
(I could have attached the song as an MP-3 file but not sure I'm allowed  to?)