Re: Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Fwd: need 2 names - Peter Madcat Ruth andDuster Ben...

In a message dated 10/22/2005 9:16:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sabatka@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I also  have seen Madcat several here in SW Florida with triple play.   Madcat
plays as good as you can get.  Not only that he can also do  every trick in
the book.  He is a consummate harp player and a  teriffic entertainer
besides.  Madcat does it al and makes it funny,  emotional, and very very
entertaining!

If you can ever see  triple play do do it.  It is a great show.

Glenn

Thanks, Glenn.  I haven't yet had a chance to see Madcat with Triple  Play or
with Shari Kane for that matter, but I'm keeping an eye on his  schedule.
Hopefully soon he'll play a gig in my neck of the woods.   His level of playing
is phenomenal and he's also super nice and a marvelous  entertainer with great
Joie de vivre.  Can't ask for much more.  If  that's "novelty", then live on
novelty.
Elizabeth