RE: [Harp-L] RP200

I haven't used the learn a lick function. I have a hard enough time
trying to play more own stuff rather than going mad by inputing the
stuff I hear from J Ricci or M Peloquin. :-)

The drum machine sound isn't great but it's better than a standard
metronome.  In a pinch I'd use if for practicing but I've been so
busy I don't have a pinch of time to use very often.

You could put a bullet mic into the guitar input and then run a vocal
mic through the unit too.  I don't use bullet mics so I don't use
that feature. I guess I could run my keyboard into my RPx400 but I
don't know how to play the damn thing so what would be the point?

Yes there are a done of features and the learning curve is hgher than
I prefer but all in all I have been able to use it as a total
replacement for my bassman at small clubs. I'm thinking about setting
up some patches to emulate my 441 sound but I need at least two
pinches of time for that.

Good luck and get the Rpx400 it's a nice machine.