[Harp-L] Amp for Sale

Howdy folks. Just wanted to put out the word here b4 going up on Ebay,
etc...

1955 Gibson Maestro "Accordion Amplifier"
4x8" Jensen speakers (professionally re-coned)
15-18 watts (or so)
Tubes: 2x 6V6, 12ax7, 5Y3, 2x 5879's, 6SQ7 tremelo
Tremolo channel w/ orig footswitch
Original instr booklet
Chassis markings clear and intact
"Chicken head" pointer knobs
Cosmetically, it's a 7.5
Comes with cover
Recently gone through and made right - tubes, caps, pots, etc...
It Roars.

Probably the single best-sounding harmonica amp in my collection.
This amp belonged to guitarist Kid Ramos who got it from James Harman but
wasn't great for his guitar sound. I've had it about 3-4 yrs and just
haven't used it enough. Just bought a competition BBQ rig, so I'm dumping
some inventory to offset the cost. ;')

Pictures available

$800 + shipping

T-Roy