[Harp-L] Harp Mikes

Hello all,

    I have recently rejoined this list again after some time away. I trust it is still ok to post the monthly harp related sales note? If not, my sincere apologies. Here goes:
I have several harp mikes for sale as I'm thinning out the herd:
Ruskin Harley Davidson Mike with a strong, vintage Astatic MC127 Ceramic Cartridge
Early 50's RCA (made by Shure) Brown Bullet with a newer Astatic MC151 Crystal Cartridge.
Please contact me off list for details. I'm also thinning out my record collection and have been listing many harp & blues related items here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZboogie02130
Thanks for the bandwidth. I'll look forward to catching up on the many topics I've missed in the past.

All the best,
Chris Stovall Brown