[Harp-L] Thanks Jason and Sonny!

Jason, It a small world, You recorded At Admires
recording studio with my the GTR player I work with
Rich Cohen, I Just posted Some none blues tunes and
Rich is on Ruff Mix.

Sonny, If you look on my Bio I say you were one of my
teachers and truly the one that got me straight on
tongue blocking and so much more and I only use that
small Gibson you sold me  and one of the best teachers
we had at the NYC Harmonica club. To name a few
teachers we brought to teach, Little Annie Rains,
Sonny Junior,
Rick Estrin, Adam Gussow.

I would like to bring that back but the last few were
unfocused, In order to have a successful class, we
need to prepare as Sonny and I did weeks in advance
and not all players are good teachers. Of course the
names I mention here were the best teachers!

Peace, If you want to contact me off harp-l Please
e-mail me @ harpburn@xxxxxxxxx

http://farechase.yahoo.com