Re: [Harp-L] The cheapest , best-sounding, and most versatile 60 watt setup

Hey Richard,

Thanks so much for the link to your great rundown
on the DigiTech RP 200 setup on your Web site. Very
cool!

I already have tube amps and mics and stuff and am
pretty well set up for gigging, but I may just hook
myself up with a DigiTech RP rig for the sheer
variety of sounds available. I downloaded your
patches and Chris M's Bassman patch and have
printed them off.

Now I may just have to run down to Musician's
Friend to pick up that box and cheap-o keyboard
amp.

Once I have that stuff, all I'll need is about 50
hours of free time to dial in some more cool
sounds. LOL!

One question: When you gig with that setup, how
easy is it to switch from sound to sound on the
fly? Do you use the foot switches to move from one
patch to the next? Is it easy to set up?

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

--- Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>