[Harp-L] On Tour

As I sit in my hotel room in Xalapa, Mexico I reflect back on the last week and
a half, tune some plates for the next two Harmonica concerti and the dress
rehearsal, and dream about being home by Sunday.

It started with a Harmonica Concerto with the Texas Christian University
Orchestra which the college kids loved, but then with 2 hours sleep I flew to
Edmonton, Canada and immediately had a harmonica give away to 400 students as
publicity for the Edmonton Symphony.  We did 5 TV spots, 6 radio shows and got
4 feature stories, BUT no sleep.

Two concerts with the Edmonton Symphony were great, great band and working with
Maestro Theo Alcantara again - all satisfying.

The after Friday night`s concert a car to the airport and a flight overnight to
Puerto Rico for another Concerto the next night.  The idea of playing a
concerto in Canada one night and another in Puerto Rico the next is insane, but
both concerts went well even if the Concerto in Puerto Rico was like performing
in a dreamy sleep.

Then on to Xalapa Mexico were the orchestra is excellent with a Concerto tonight
and one Friday night, then finally back to New York to rest my lips andstart
working with Rob Paparozzi on our Grand Canyon Harmonica Seminar.

I do love the playing the harmonica part, it`s all the in between stuff that`s
hard!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio