[Harp-L] (no subject)

CORRECTION to my post yesterday about Peter "Madcat" Ruth's CD with Shari
Kane "Madcat & Kane", where I wrote:

"The link to Madcat's website should be utilized by anyone not knowing  him
yet other than for the "novelty" aspect of his playing (and that's  mostly
for
children)......his Madcat and Kane CD with Shari Kane "Up  Against the  Wall"
is
a fabulous album with one track in  particular "Angel from Montgomery"
probably my very favorite  song.  His background  harp supporting her
gorgeous voice is as  grownup and serious as one  can hope for. "

.......ALL of this is still true except for the owner of  the gorgeous voice
on the track "Angel from Montgomery".  I've  long thought it was Shari Kane,
but should have taken the time to look at  the liner notes.  The singer for
that piece is Claudia  Schmidt.  I thank Madcat for setting the record straight.
I  should have added that my 2nd favorite track is "I Believe In a New  Day"
and the combination of his phenomenal harp, Shari's vocals and  guitar playing
all come together to make it a terrific down-home song  that's as good as it
gets.

Elizabeth