From: "Winslow Yerxa" <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Fwd:  need 2 names - Peter Madcat Ruth and Duster
	Bennett
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

The second guy has an English accent. He's been around; I don't know
his age, but I'd say he's 60-70 by now. He's also a great player, and
when I saw him, he played guitar at the same time as playing his
harp.
He also had a homemade stomp box for foot percussion, so he was
actually doing a one man band thing that was great.

==========You *might be talking about Duster Bennett, a rack player
who could really get around on harp. He played guitar and foot-pedal
drums (maybe just hi-hat, maybe bass drum as well). He made about two
albums' worth of recordings, some of which has been reissued, did a
guest spot on a B.B. King album around 1970, then died in a car crash
not long after.

Winslow

Jim Priest
EMEA COMPASS Team