[Harp-L] music finds

I recently heard just a snippet of a Fred Mcdowell with Johnny Woods on harmonica recording. Coincidentally I was tipped to this recording not a week later by a friend. Unique Delta blues played in a way I've never heard. Billy Bizor is the only other thing I've heard that even begins to lean in this direction. Really strong groove.

Anoter radio find, BOUBACAR TRAORE, the artist, DJONKANA, song, KONGA MAGNI, album. Malian the cut I heard had harmonica through out the subsequent track playing in the background also featured harmonica prominenty. Strangely reminding me a lot of Brendan Poower's playing. Mainly because of the style of prnamention that was employed. Anybody else hear any of this stuff? I think I'll hunt it down. fjm