[Harp-L] How many of you really fix your harps?

Hi Folks.

I really fix my own harps all the time.  This includes keeping them in  tune
and replacing reeds when they become fatigued.

I use a donor reed with the rivet still attached or i tap a thread into an
existing rivet hole and use a micro screw to fasten on a new reed.

My axe of choice is the Golden Melody with wooden combs fitted that are  made
by a top bloke from Italy called Claudio Di Simone.

I hope this qualifys as proper fixing.....Regards to all.   Al.