[Harp-L] MicroTrack Digital Recorder $299

Thanks again to Warren Bee and Chris Michalek for helping Harp-Lers get the
MicroTrack recorder for the low low price of $299. M-Audio Website lists the
MT for $499 - regular GC price is $399 -   I took the sales id # from
Warrens sale in Tempe AZ (thanks Chris) and the store here in Portland
Oregon honored the price - even though they couldn't find the sales # in the
computer (I don't shop at the big chain music stores often, but everytime I
shop at Guitar Center I see how screwed up their computer system is!) but
anyway - thanks again for helping us save $100!

Anyone have feedback on the T-mic that comes with the MT and best mics to
use when recording live?

Ross Macdonald