RE: [Harp-L] Black Band from the 1950's?

Bill responded to Don's question:
Can you send us the pictures or post them somewhere? That would help
immensely and I'd love to see them (as I'm sure many would).
_____

Exactly my thought. If there's a way for you to post any of your photos on the web somewhere, it's quite likely somebody on the list could indentify the band... unless, of course, it was a local outfit who never recorded.

Additionally, if nobody on Harp-L knew the answer, I would be happy to run a link to the photo(s) to some of the other (more specifically blues history) lists...

-Tom Ball