Re: [Harp-L] Re : Just a thought.....

In a message dated 10/16/05 10:04:21 AM, MundHarp@xxxxxxx writes:

> For studio use Audio Technica are wonderful,

I don't know about about their mics, but I just bought a set of Audio
Technica studio headphones and they are nothing short of fabulous... worth the big
bucks....   The combination of my needing to hold down the volume late at night,
which is the only time I really can listen to music, and my diminished
hearing, makes these headphones the best investment I have made in awhile. I have
other   headphones, but they don't compare at all.
Harp content: I'm listening to Tom Ball's Little Walter licks as I write
this....
Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb