[Harp-L] More sound samples

Last week I posted some tunes using the rpx400.  This week I've got
my bassman fixed up and she sounds as good as ever.

I'm running my re-10 into a POG, Maxon Auto Wah pedal and for this
gig I'm checking out the Line 6 Echo Park pedal instead of the Boss
DM-2.  The Echo Park doesn't sound near as good as the Boss but what
does?  Anyway the Echo Park is very good if you're looking for a
delay pedal.

I would normally play through my Sennheiser 441 for these clips but
it was an outdoor gig with very difficult parking and I didn't feel
like lugging out the PA.

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/sowhat2.mp3
http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/softly.mp3
http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/noodleboy.mp3

I'm getting ready to quit my day job and I've been busy booking a
tour.  IF you know of any places in your area that would dig this
crazy stuff let me know and I will try to book it.

Thanks

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available