[Harp-L] Labtech AM-22 mic (was Just a Thought......)

In a message dated 10/16/2005 11:10:50 AM Eastern Standard  Time, Richard
Hunter writes:

For  sitting in I also carry my Digitech RP200 and a Labtec AM-22 mic.  The
entire sitting-in kit wieghs less than 10 pounds and fits easily in a small
bag.

Richard, not being familiar with this mic, i looked it up online.  The  price
for the Labtec AM-22 mic is under $4.  (Now here's a mic i can  afford!)
Would u care to expound upon this mic- it's usage to u, sound,  etc.?
  Many thanks for the always helpful posts.
ron