[Harp-L] Admin please read

Remember the moratorium on gig postings not on Danny's gig list?  Well
it's now officially rescinded and the reality is it has been unofficially
rescinded for quite some time now.  Every time someone would post a gig to
the list I'd read it and think, that seems reasonable, let it go.
Moratoriums aren't permanent by definition so this one's now officially
over.  Please do try and use the gig list for posting upcoming harmonica
events to the list whenever it is feasible to do so.  We do understand
that schedules change from time to time and occasionally people will need
to post directly to the list about an event.  I'd suggest inserting some
kind of standard topical reminder into the
subject header but getting almost 1200 people to do the exact same thing
is almost impossible and I've figured out that my administrative style is
not to nag so never mind.

fjm harp-l-listowner