[Harp-L] Re: Rob Papparozzi

Hello
I finally saw the Conan show with Dolly / Papparozzi, and it was great. The band was much larger than I expected, and Rob played beautifully. His interplay with the fiddle was an education. He's obviously from southern Italy. I really dug the smooth key change. He had the second harp on a music stand and seamlessly made the change.
He also did something that I've seen Mickey Raphael do alot, which is play the 2 and 4 beats on the side of the harp wiith his hand as he tongue slaps the chord. At least that's what it looked like to me. Nice moves, great showmanship and even better musicicanship.
Peace
Steve Merola