[Harp-L] speaking of Rob P.

As I was writing my last post I wanted to be sure I spelled Robs last name
correctly..so I "Googled" how I thought it was spelled and low and behold I
was correct and I was treated to a whole bunch of links. Check out this
site..Bernard Purdie the master drummer who works w/ Rob did a drum
masterclass...there is a series of video clips that capture Rob doing a
bunch of styles.man oh man.as the article included states..considered by
some as of the best harmonica man in the world.

 http://tigermix.com/features/purdiemasterclass.htm

Dontcha just love the internet.you never know what gold you will mine with
the click of a mouse!

Warren "gettin' sleepy" Bee