Re: [Harp-L] Question for harp historians

On Oct 14, 2005, at 4:34 PM, Mike and Beverly Rogers wrote:

That's very interesting. He was an influence for me also. I just couldn't
remember if that was his name. He had a wonderful sound, that I can still
hear in my head.

bullfrog

Only one other person has ever come close (as far as I'm concerned) to his magnificent tone...Bob McFarlane of Alberta Canada.
If I could find a suitable picture of Leo, I would build a 'Prezepio' ( a sort of a kresh or alter) to him as he has always been my God (as pertaining to chromatic harmonica).
smo-joe

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by EWOL using Declude Virus]