Re: [Harp-L] Question for harp historians

On Oct 14, 2005, at 1:04 PM, Mike and Beverly Rogers wrote:

When I was a teenager, in the 50's, just starting out, there was a chromatic player who I saw on TV. He appeared on some live shows and played with a mic set-up. I think his first name was Leo and his lastname might have been Diamond. He was excellent and did standards. Does anyone remember
this guy?

Bullfrog

 Leo Diamond (father of Neil) was THE greatest
smo-joe

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by EWOL using Declude Virus]