Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Sunny girl

 About 4-5 years ago I was watching one of those talent shows on prime time TV where all the different entries would come out and do their thing for a few minutes.There was a young girl about 8 on that show who was, of course, playing harp and the crowd was stunned and so was I (well, I was actually jealous).  After the crowd had their haircut they asked her some questions and she said she's recorded professionally in studio and a few other deals.  If I remember right she was from the Eastern states somewhere.Could this be the youngster known as Sunnygirl? steve

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com