[Harp-L] Samurai Code

I'm not that evil and of course the post was mostly tongue and cheek.

My post was about respect to one another.  I don't go gunslinging,
head-cutting or boxing etc...unless you're Peloquin or Rosco. I
expect that a person would not come to my show and try to cut my
head.  That's respect.

Now if a person decides they're coming to my show to cut head with
me, I will show them little mercy before I bury them. My rule for my
band is: If people travel to see you then you must try to be the best
they've ever seen.

There are plently of local harp-lers that have seen my band.  They
know that we are very sit in friendly.  They know that I am the first
person to help another person be their best.

The point is I alway bring my "A" game to every situation. I always
show respect and I always give repsect. If it's love you want I will
share my world with you.  If you want a fight, I will bury you. There
is no greater respect than to give a person exactly what they
request. Think Samurai code....