[Harp-L] head cutting, bury someone

    I just couldn"t resist pitching in my two cents on this subject. I had the
distinct pleasure of getting my head cut off by Pat Ramsey in little ole Ft.
Madison Iowa. I can play harmonica and give a decent account of myself but, I
am not a pro. Mr. Ramsey got up with my band and blew the house down, not
because he was proving a point but because he is SO DARN GOOD! I was not
rendered a blubbering mess. I was clapping and hooting along with everyone
else. Pat thanked me and said I was a good player(jeez what a nice guy). I am
light years away from him in skill. I did ask him to leave me some of that
tone for our next set. Chris M. you sound kinda evil I don"t think you are as
mean as your letter sounds, that was tongue in cheek?
                    how bout a virtual group hug,
                           Jim French