[Harp-L] Be the best you can be was: Burying Anyone / Was Burying Kids

I will bury anyone that steps on my stage. I don't care if you're a
kid or old woman.  If you step on my stage I will eat you alive and
then bury you.  I show no mercy and will have no remorse.  :-)

Whether or not that's actually true remains to be seen.  However that
is my general attitude when I'm playing. I challenge my bandmates to
always be the best player in the room.  People come out to see us and
I'll be damned if we can't show them the best players in town.

Now if a common bloke wants to sit in I will let him have the stage
to do what he wants.  If he requests that I support him I will do
that too.  If he shows his intention to cut heads then I will bury
him to no end. I've litterally made other harmonica players cry and
pout after they tried to challenge me.

I would never go to another man's show and get on his stage with the
intent to bury him.  And if he were to cut head with me, I will
usually back down and let him do his thing.  The crowd is there to
see him, not me and they are certainly not there to see me shred the
person they travel to see. Then again, if Rosco or Michael Peloquin
were playing I'd drive a hundred miles to makes 'em look silly
afterwhich I'd make them buy me a beer for my trouble.

Movin' on with my "axe" in hand. :-)