From: Bill Hines <billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:58:11 -0400
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Sunny girl

Good lord. I for one, and I'm sure most if not all here, read this as such,
an entertaining story with a 'little' embellishment and knew better than to
believe that an adult, much less a professional musician, much less Annie
Raines, would try to "bury" a little kid in public like that. And after all
the positive contributions that Iceman has shared here, I would have given
him the benefit of the doubt or posted to him privately to give him a chance
to correct it himself before doing this. It was just an expression, and now
the Iceman's in trouble with Annie. I don't think that was necessary!

"I'm gonna go tell Annie", "I'm gonna go tell Annie".....there's a kid like
that in every class, haha.

Geez.