[Harp-L] William Clarke CD

I just also wanted to mention the new William Clarke
CD. I noticed a few members beat me to it, but I was
going to mention it since it is part of my Recommended
Listening for this month on my website.

www.dennisgruenling.com/ontheair.htm

If you don't have (or know about) the other William
Clarke release Jeanette has put together called "Now
That You're Gone" you should also check it out...some
great previously unreleased tunes by one of my
favorite harp players.

I've seen Clarke dozens of times, and he always left
me on the edge of my seat with harp playing. The new
live CD brought me back to those days, and both CDs
are most definitely worth owning if you are into blues
harmonica.

Thanks for listening

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com