[Harp-L] Volume Pedal

I used to use an Ernie Ball volume pedal with my rig for years, worked great... no real discernable loss in signal/tone, and a very robust all aluminium build.
I don't use it that much any more ( I have a few mics with volume control if I'm after that sort of thing) and anyway I tended to use it mostly as a cut off switch.
My advice is go to a store and try out what they have, see what works for you.

Hope this helps

Dave Ferguson

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in error,
 please delete it, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify
 the sender immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views
 which are not the views of the Barbican Centre, unless specifically stated.
 All liability for errors and viruses is excluded.