[Harp-L] Blues Amp????

I have a question about Amps.

I looked at a local music store today, and found two Fenders.
A Blues Pro Jr. and a Blues Jr. They are both 15W Tube.
At fenders site, I've found the Blues Delux Reissue, 40 W.

I have around $500.00 to spend.

SO! What do ya think? Can I do better with a different brand? Which of these will do?

I am planing on useing a SM 57 Mic that I have.

Should I switch to a Mic with volume control?

I don't mind spending the money for a different Mic if you guys think I should.

I have thoughts of jaming with the setup, and possibaly some small gigs. Just so's ya know....
Best regards DON