Re: [Harp-L] diatonic vs chromatic - what can be done?

Ken's original posting seemed to be a combination general posting along with a "public" private posting/invitation. I've asked him to keep the private postings between us and off the "L", but I'm sure Ken wouldn't mind if I shared a little of our private discussion on-list, as it pertains to his "public" comment directed towards me.