RE: [Harp-L] Learn to play in 2 days???

"Mark, isn't that what you and Jon pretty much do at Jam Camps? Learn to "jam" must be different than learning to play, I suppose. Or is it that you guys need that extra day? =)"

I haven't been to Jam Camp yet (really want to though, bring it back to Atlanta!), but I bet most attendees already know the basics at least as far as single notes.  Moreover, two or three days of intensive instruction from expert teachers is a far cry from asking advice on an email list.

Jonathan Metts