RE: [Harp-L] Learn to play in 2 days???

Mark, isn't that what you and Jon pretty much do at Jam Camps? Learn to "jam" must be different than learning to play, I suppose. Or is it that you guys need that extra day? =)

Identifying your next level, and helping you achieve it and beyond in three days of intense teaching, learning, practice and jamming.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Mark Wilson
	Sent: Sat 08-Oct-05 21:23
	To: h-l
	Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Learn to play in 2 days???

	----- Original Message -----
	From: "fjm" <mktspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

	> I'll apologise for the insensitive remarks of some while applauding the
	> several people who took the time to actually answer a question...

	Oh, come on FJM, where's your sense of humor brother.  "LEARN TO PLAY IN 2
	DAYS",  he
	left the front door wide open. You had to know at least a few guys were
	going to walk in,
	I couldn't help myself!!  Fortunately, Charlie rolled with it. He seems like
	a very affable guy, and
	from what I've read onlist , it looks like he eventually got what he was
	looking for.  If you're
	still here Charlie, good luck tomorrow, and don't forget to let us know how
	it went.

	Cheers!
	Mark