Re: [Harp-L] lo-z to hi-z mic converter?

Gary,
it is generally perceived that if you are going from a low z to high z input that the low z cord has an xlr end. Most converters are marketed with low z male or female xlr in and hi z 1/4 inch male or female outs.
If your mics aren't hard wired to the 1/4 inch cable you can buy xlr cables with the hi z converter built into the 1/4 inch end. . I keep one in my cord case in case I have to switch to a low z mic for use with my amp.

mike