RE: [Harp-L] Digitech Rpx400 patches on Digitech.com

Pitch=14 is just the name of the mod effects...ignore it.

You want to set your pitch to -12  (an octave below) set the level to
5.  It was the only way I could recreate that low rumble I get from
the bassman. For me, that patch is pretty close to my bassman sound
with my delay pedal.  The bassman is much more "creamier" but after a
song or two with the rp400 you forget the differences between the two.