[Harp-L] Going to see the P-Man in two days

For my money, Blues Traveler was better before the original Bass player passed.  I saw them a few times in the 90's and loved it.  BT in 2002 stunk for me.  The addition of keys and the new bass player made the sound way too busy.  Maybe they've gotten better in the last two years.  Be interesting to hear.

p.s. if anyone out there knows how to perform laproscopic surgery. . .  There's a guy over here with a bum knee.  I volunteered to fix it up for him on Sunday.  Should be easy enough.