[Harp-L] Learn to play in 2 days???

Help, I volunteered to play with my church band this Sunday and I need to learn the harp fast. I'm not a harmonica player (trumpet and sax are my main instruments), but I've always liked the sound. So I'm looking for quick pointers.

The song they want harp for is the U2 song Desire. We're doing it in E so I got a couple of A harps (Hohner Special 20 and Pro) to see which works best. Anyway, the main line of this song is a descending blues line: D - C# -B - G - E done to a Bo Diddley rythm. I must be doing something wrong because the G and E are pretty flat on both of the instruments. I think it's a tongue placement thing because when I take the tongue out of the way it's not flat. But then I lose control of the notes being played. Any suggestions?

Next question, the microphone choices are Shure SM57 and SM58, and Audix OM6 and OM7. Think the Shures have more output than the Audix, and both the 57 and 58 are recommended for harmonica on the Shure site. What do you like for a rock band?

Anyway, a customer at Guitar Center recommended this site. I usually would spend some time searching archives but I'm in a bit of a hurry. Any tips are appreciated.

Thanks,
Charlie