[Harp-L] Richard Hunter subscription list goodbye

All,

>From March 2002 through September 2005 I released 28 complete pieces of
music, free, to my online subscribers.  As of September 2005, the
subscription list is officially ended so that I can devote myself to a
new book project.

Many of the pieces I released to subscribers, as well as material never
released to the subscription list, can be heard (and purchased soon, at
99 cents per recording) at Broadjam.com. Enter my name into the artist
name search field at Broadjam, and you'll see a big list of stuff.  I've
made some of my favorites avaiable for sale.  Enjoy.

Thanks to all my subscribers for their support and attention, and stay
tuned for more news.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com