[Harp-L] Re : Area Code 615

Amen to that brother.

he was the first non-blues harp player that made me go "WHOA!" I still find little McCoy-ism's in my playing (be very aware that I am in no way saying that I play that good--no way--but there are little things that pop up in my modest attempts at playing.

Mind you, he played blues very well--in fact didn't he say that the reason he played country over blues was that there was more money in it--I seem to remember that from an interview back in the day.

Thanks for the link, my area code 615 lp has long since bit the dust.

maurice