Re: [Harp-L] Patch '101' anyone

Someone else just asked what a patch is and there was a good description a few posts back, yesterday or so. It's just a name for a collection of settings for a particular device, in this case the Digitech RP effects units/amp modelers. For an example, see Chris Michalek's patch that he posted yesterday.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA