Re: [Harp-L] weirdest gig

In 1989, sat in with a Thai string quartet  in Udon Thani, in the north of
Thailand--known to American military forces as  Udorn Air Force Base, which was
once the staging area for massive air-raids into  Cambodia at the height of
the war--trying to follow them through their stately,  off-key rendition of
"Your Cheatin' Heart" in the lobby of a very swank  whorehouse.

I can't remember if I was in 3rd or 1st  position.

Peace and Respect,
Johnny T