[Harp-L] Weird Gigs

Related subject.

Many many years ago we went to see Peter
Frampton and Grin play a gig at Spring Valley
High School in NY.  Must of been, oh, about
150 people total.

Two months later Frampton Comes Alive came
out and within months he was selling out MSG.

Rich K

PS    He and Grin both played great shows at the
        high school gig.  Remarkably professional
        given the size of the audience.  And we were
        close enough to see that they were having a
        great time doing it.