Re: [Harp-L] DeFord Bailey is officially inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame!!

nonidesign@xxxxxxx writes:

Great news. Does this mean that someday we wont have to pay $99.00 on Amazon for a used copy of Deford Bailey's CD
"Legendary: Country Music's First Black Superstar" ?
It's the only thing I can find by him other than a song or two on compilations.

Try County Sales... they have it for $13.50. (Usual disclaimers - no affiliation etc)

http://www.countysales.com/php-bin/ecomm4/products.php?product_id=493&PHPSESSID=17e11bc8d84c0444a5a75866c66a11c1

cheers,
Tom Ball