Re: [Harp-L] DeFord Bailey is officially inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame !!

Great news. Does this mean that someday we wont have to pay $99.00 on Amazon for a used copy of Deford Bailey's CD

"Legendary: Country Music's First Black Superstar" ?
It's the only thing I can find by him other than a song or two on compilations.

-------------- Original message from randy singer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------