RE: [Harp-L] small crowds (was weirdest gig)

We've done similar things.  Pick a mood, pick two styles of music,
pick three notes, pick a title and then we write a song on the spot.
The three notes are the chord changes, we start in one style of music
and then move to another for the bridge.

People love it.