From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Mike and Beverly Rogers
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 11:15 AM
To: harp-l
Subject: [Harp-L] Small amp

here's my good news:  Our band won the Maine Blues Society's "Road to
Memphis" competition, and we're off to represent Main at the International
blues Challenge, in Memphis, in January.
the bad news is that harp players must bring their own amps.  Everybody else
gets amps provided.  Go figure.  So I need to find a small amp, to bring on
the plane, that has a decent sound, when mic-ed through the P.A.  Any
suggestions?    Don't want to make a big investment here.

bullfrog