Re: [Harp-L] Small amp

I would get something like an RP-400. (I have some decent bassman
patches I can send you...) And bet on the fact that you can
meetsomebody there and borrow and amp.  There no doubt will be other
harp players.  Maybe somebody from the list is from Memphis?

Either way borrowing an amp may cost you a lunch or a few beers but
it's a heck of a lot better than getting a small amp, getting a
flight case for it and then bringing it across the country.

The RP-400 works great. If slightly different from the amp but I use
mine at all of the small clubs where my bassman is too big.  The boys
can't tell the difference.