RE: [Harp-L] Pop colors

As Professionnal full time color-blind harmonica player, I second John in his comment.
(btw: That's ok for Britney but she must find a baby-sitter to meanwhile mind her kid lol!!)

Froggy

John Frazer <harmonicajohns@xxxxxxx> a écrit :
I thought about quoting the entire digest in this post, as has become the
custom, but changed my mind at the last moment.

I don't see colors when I play. I also don't think about the names of the
notes. It is hard enough to have interesting notes come out without having
to remember their names.

I like Brittney Spears music. Wish she would hire me to play harmonica on
her tour, but I am probably too old, at 51.

I have been doing some subbing since my trio exploded. Hoping to tour in a
few years when I retire from the day job. I want to play around the world at
all the great fishing resorts.

How 'bout then Chargers!!? Padres NL West Champs

"Watch out! He has some kind of an instrument that lets out a death sound!"

Harmonica John Frazer

619-263-6826

hj

Nicolas Fouquet