[Harp-L] M-Audio Microtrack for $299

I bought a microtrack a couple of weeks ago from an online store.  I
ended up playing $400 with shipping etc...

Then I heard Warren Bee got one for $299 at Guitar Center.  An hour
ago I went in to my local guitar center and told them about the $299
price.  They didn't believe me and wanted me to produce a copy of the
receipt.  Then I asked them to search the store where Warren bought
his.  They found  the $299 price and as a matter of Policy they sold
it to me for the same.  The savings of $80 is enough for me to send
back the brand new unit to the internet store for a refund.

If you want to buy one of these unit which I highly recommend feel
free to use my experience to get you a lower price.

tell them to search the sales records in Tempe, AZ

sales ticket# 1510739727

Enjoy!!

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com