RE: [Harp-L] Open comment to Chris

I never suggested that anybody said anything about playing with or
without emotion.  (Don't manipulate my thoughts and words Larry. Many
of us are aware of what you do and some are not so don't do it.)

Ego is the breath of life that inflates the notes. Notes maybe be
strong or weak depending on the condition of the the EGO. IMOWFL.

To me, there is something wrong with conscience note choice simply
because it involves thinking which stops the feeling process. IMOWFL